- My job and my company.
- Colorado. And mountains. And great views.
- My health and my body. Sorry for treating you like shit the past 2 weeks.
- Walking shoes.
- Dogs. All of them. Even the small, rat-looking ones.
- Snail mail and Harry Potter stamps.
- The piano.
- Having a home in San Francisco.
- Getting to visit my first home in November.
Last night, Hoan and I talked about potentially traipsing the globe after our lease ends next year. It’s something to think about…
"My father used to say, “Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument."