- trying not to give in to a bunch of random trends I’ve been seeing.
- e-window-shopping during the late night hours (see above).
- getting pumped about my work trip to Boulder.
- still looking for some good, minimalist stationary. (Throw recs my way!)
- waiting for October 1 so I can binge watch Gilmore Girls and immerse myself in rapid, witty banter.
- figuring out what can and can’t be juiced through trial and error.
- obsessing over Fullmetal Alchemist.
- napping too much.
loganlongstride said: I always read your username as "hell one ighbor" for some reason.
Lol I just saw this. Log an longstride.
Unknowingly walked through the Haight Street Festival, left immediately to give friends a ride home, went back to my house because I didn’t want to be around people, then read that both Talib Kweli and Erykah Badu were due perform.
"Always be kinder than you feel."